Hello. It has been rather a long time since i updated, huh?
Heh. So yeah. It's so boring now.
Well, so bored now.
I guess, everyday also bored lah horh.
Not go to sch, den is stay at home.
Bored to death liao lerh. Heh. Sian.
Corine so good life luh. Heh.
Not like me. Sighs.
Corine still shagg. Heh.
But for a really good reason luh.
Good for u ah, corine.
Heee. Good luck to you :D .
Heehee. Sighs. Sian. Hai.
Everyday go sch, not guitar, den is nyaa;fencing, if not is band.
Wth. Hai.
Ohkay lah, have to resign to fate.
So, this morning went for piano, was late.
Heh. Who cares. Den end damn late.
Reached home at abt 1.05 bah.
Arnd there. Den came home slacked.
Used th comp. Den blablabla.
Chat with corine. Blablabla.
I still don't get you guys th mind. What's wrong with you all? Fucking idiots! Ahhh! Assnoholes. Fuck off lah horh. Suckers. What's wrong? Not happy is it? Come and say to me face to face lah. Don't need to say my class what right. Assnoholes. Do you know that, it's a very ridiculous excuse? Argh, forget it. Suan lerh. I just want peace ohkay.
Argh. I hate secondary school life.
Suckish. Argh.
But i like th part where of friendship and ahemmmm..
Heeee. Ohkay, So th contradicting.
Lols. Ohkay, So yeah. Corine,
It's not my stupid thoughts luh.
It's th truth ohkay.
I seriously think that it's th truth.
Avoiding me, it's true ohkay.
No bluffing.
Hai. Shagg.
It was really a wrongWrongWRONG move to know him.
It wasn't a good wk ahead after that.
Even up to now(?).
I guess im just being a jinx to him.
Well, maybe not to him but to me.
I guess, I should just give up..
Right?
Hai. Shagggggggg :(
Heh. Sian.
Trying to avoid me.
No meh?
Wrong meh?
Heh. I sort diao liao.
Crazy lerh.
Talking to myself.
Hai. Damn shagg.
Heh. Sorry Jamie!
Heh. Hai. Shagg.
I think, it's just a wishing part on me luh.
No point, should just give up.
Butbutbut,
No matter how hard i tried,
I just couldn't.
How? Die.
Heh. Hai. Sian. Heee.
I shouldn't be born into this world.
It's just a waste of everything.
No matter what, Fuck Love.
Bleah.
ARGH!