Th Unique One
you think you know me? Well then, think again.


JodieOngJingTing❤

Hello Humans D:
Humans hate me, and i hate them.
They hate helping me solve my problems, and they're so unfriendly.
They dislike me so much that they created a, "Dear Math, please solve your own problems" group on facebook.
Oh c'mon, if i knew how to solve my problems, i wouldn't have to ask you to solve them for me, do i?
Msn

strikeoutbolditalicsunderline

Tagboard
Tell me for god's sake.



Links
Leave, for all i care.

WhiteSandsPrimarySchool
Aqilah
Bevin Bevin
Chelsia
Nicole
Pearlyn
Vernis
PasirRisCrestSecondary
Ainslyn
Alicia
Amanda
Bernice
Claira
Corine
Gladys
Hazimah
Jamie
Jemimah
JiaAn
KokXuan
Maverick
Natalee
Phoebe
QianYing
Rachel
Sherwyn
ShiNing
Vanessa
WaiXin
Xena
ZiMinh
2/5 10
EastViewSec
Nadine
RenHui
Others
Barry
MingWei
JieMin
WenHui

Rewind
My past. My memories

Credits
please do not remove

Layout| Header| Banners| colour codes| date codes

Saturday, January 9, 2010
{67} Fucked up by YOU , F .@8:46:00 PM
Very long never update so yeah . Feeling fucked up right now . Like seriously . Tearing too . I don't see a need to 'colour' this part so that people cannot see it clearly , This is MY blog , So i say what I WANT . I damn pissed off by YOU alr horh . Everytime when i'm close to a certain person , You will be like breaking me and th person up . This is not th first time alr horh . After i become good / close / best friends with a particular person , You will be like snatching that person away from me . YOU think very fun is it ? YOU had it once ohkayy , And you know th feeling i guess . Well , I don't care . Back to th main point . Snatching friends good is it , HUH ?! First time was C . Second time was A . Now , It's not B but Y . Like seriously , I don't know what's your fucking dumb problem ohkayy . Maybe it's just me , But i seriously don't think so ohkayy . How can so many times one hurh ?! Coincidence urh ? You ask me , I give a damn NO ohkayy ! At first , Th very first time , I thought nth was wrong . Dhen th second time , I kept it in myself , Telling nobody i guess . Now this one , I cannot keep alr horh ! Damn fucked up ohkayy . Now Y not as closed to me as before . Why ?! Because of YOU lah ! I alr got so little friends , You still come snatch them away from me . Got so many people liao , Dhen still come snatch mine . WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM ?! Now , During recess , Also keep talking to C . Dhen i'm invisible lah horh . I'll always be th extraded one lah . And , Th left out one . I know i'm boring ohkayy , Not like YOU . Used to like band . Now , I HATE GOING BAND ! Like seriously . So many things not going well . YOU must be damn happy yeah . Making me so sad . You gained victory alr ohkayy . Im a loser . So get lost . Band was ohkayy ? Maybe not . Argh , Whatever lah . After that was worse or better ? I also don't know . Emotions changing now and then . Getting hurt again and again and again , Never ending . Bye . Tune in to next times post . BYEBYEBYE . I HATE EVERYONE . There is no trust in this world ever again . Each time i trust this person , I end up getting hurt always .